Friday, January 29, 2010

izzms from girls night

While the boys are away the girls will play...Our husbands all went to the men's retreat so Jenn and I decided to give mom an ambush makeover. We went through her closet and removed items and put outfits together. Along the way several funny frazes came up that we thought we'd share.
Jenn-izzms: "I'm not happy with this peach business","this neckline is more scoopish","layer, layer,layer","you look like a park ranger"
Becca-izzms: "We're pleased with that one""oh, now we have dark salmon"
And even though she wasn't here...Betsyizzms also came up"is this the message I'm trying to send"
Purchases for mom: Dark Jeans, oxford shirts in many colors and patterns, straight leg pants

6 comments:

  1. please tell me you took photos of "now you look like a park ranger"
    That would have been great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunatly there are no park ranger pictures. We do have pictures of the chocolate face masks though. Jenn may not let give up the rights to them though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for making me a part of the evening! Hopefully my words were able to inspire some good choices! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. In spite of the fact I was the subject of the "ambush", it was a fun night!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How FUN!! And funny! You girls so make me wish I had a sister and a mom in town!

    ReplyDelete