Thursday, September 16, 2010

5 years ago today...


Five years ago today I married the best man I've ever met. He has fulfilled everything I thought I wanted and many things I didn't know I needed in a husband. He is unbelieveably patient (he'd have to be to put up with me). He is supportive, understanding, kind, and is constantly putting my needs above his own. I am truly undeserving of him.







We've come a long way in five years. We bought a house, finished school, advanced careers, and have two beautiful little girls with another little blessing coming in November. We've supported eachother through all the ups and downs life brings and have learned a lot about what it means to be husband and wife.


I can only imagine what God has planned for us in the next five. Whatever it may be, I look forward to facing it all head on together. We truly meant every word we spoke to eachother that day. In sickness or health, pleanty or in want, in joy or in sorrow we choose eachother. We cling to eachother and move forward with excitement over what life will hold for us.


3 comments:

  1. Congrats & Happy 5th Anniversary!:) Such a stunning bride! I loved your dress! :) How have you been feeling this pregnancy w/2 little blessings to care for? I loved your bday them for Norah's 3rd - I'm working on Emmy's 3rd bday plans right now too! Excited to celebrate three very special years with her! Hope you're all well! Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. no shots of the Barbie shirts...rats. Congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Where did you go? Dinner, dessert, Hawaiian vacation? :)

    ReplyDelete