Thursday, February 17, 2011

Chi-town


One of Jamie's favorite meals is Chicago style pizza. I had never attempted to make it before. I didn't think it could be duplicated in a home kitchen. Then, I received THE BEST COOKBOOK OF ALL TIME for Christmas. The people of Cooks Illustrated/America's Test Kitchen will never lead you astray. They know what they are doing. I was so excited when they had a recipe for Chicago style pizza. If they said you could do it at home I was willing to give it a try. I am sooooo glad I did. It was fabulous. This will certainly be made over and over again in my kitchen.

Mmmm...Perfection!

I think Evelyn enjoyed it.

6 comments:

  1. which cook book is that from?! i love reading cookbooks =) and the pizza looks awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is Cooks Illustrated 2000-2010. Super yummy stuff and the book isn't too expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks amazing!!! I'll have to look into that cookbook!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your house is a lot closer than Chicago...next time its on the menu maybe we will stop by ;)

    ReplyDelete