Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A new do

With each pregnancy my hair has gotten curlier. With this last birth it went nuts. I feel like I have someone Else's hair on my head. Having 3 kids 3 and under leaves be very little time to think about things like my own appearance. I am just too busy wiping butts and noses :)
So....yesterday I took it upon myself to create a style that I can do in under ten minutes. Is it my favorite look I've ever had? Probably not. Does it accomplish what I NEED in a hairstyle at this point in my life? Definitely. So, for now this is the new me.

5 comments:

  1. I think it's adorable on you!:) Love the color too!:) Hope you're feeling great and getting rest when the girls do!:) We're adding girl #2 in late June or early July and Emmy's beyond thrilled!:) I pray they will be close friends and sisters!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becca, you are hilarious. I think the cut it cute on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sure cute a LOT off! It looks cute though.
    I was just looking back at your FB photos last night and commenting on how classy you've been looking! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's ADORABLE on you!
    My dream hair would be long, volumious hair with shiny rich color and large loose wavy layered curls that doesn't involve any maintenance....I've come to the realization that it isn't going to happen this side of heaven. :) I'll settle for something easy and "decent" looking.

    ReplyDelete