Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Geysbeek Family Photos

At the end of June my family was able to head down south to visit with my husbands parents and brothers. It had been a LONG time since we had pictures together and have never had nice photos done. We decided to make it a priority to do a family photo session while we were there. Here is a sampling of how they turned out.

Mom and Dad

Grandma and Evelyn

Uncle Ryan, Uncle Adam and the girls

Evelyn Lucille

Nora Caroline

We had a great time on this trip and miss our long distance family very much!

3 comments:

  1. Remind me to tell you that I found a bow lady who lives in GR... she is just great. I love the kissing photo in front of the fountain. You have beautiful children!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, do tell! Also, where did you get that adorable head band you had on Ellen? I just loved it and think something like that would be cute for 9 month photos of Evie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics! Glad you were able to capture some great moments that you will have forever to remember your times with them! It's hard not having family in town sometimes! Glad you were able to get a trip in this summer!

    ReplyDelete