Friday, June 17, 2011

Putting Up: Vol 2

The second recipe I attempted with my flat of Strawberries is a beautiful Strawberry Sauce. Here's what you need...

Strawberries

Sugar

Almond Extract (The smell while this was cooking was absolutely intoxicating)
Cook,Cool, Blend, Cool some more, Freeze.

Are you wondering what to do with it? The possibilities are endless. Think Waffles,Crepes, Ice cream, stirred into Lemonade...
What did we test it on? Check back and I'll show you! Let me just leave you with one word, "Yum".

3 comments:

  1. Almond extract makes me gag - isn't that weird? I can't stand any extracts except vanilla and I have to make my own. And... I am not pregnant, I have always been like that! You need some beautiful ribbon and then you have great hostess gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two posts in one week...MONTH! blowing my mind! once again, when are you having me over!? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new look for your blog. When I read "My Daily Agenda is Simple: I think it would be cute if it said you dress "Imbeccably" Get it? BECCAbly?
    Cute or Not so cute?

    Sara

    ReplyDelete