Friday, October 16, 2009

A few short weeks

We are in the final countdown before the arrival of baby Geysbeek #2. I thought this might be a fun way for out of town relatives (Mom G) and friends (Lindsay) to keep up with the happenings around here. I'm hoping to have a little time to share some favorite recipes as well. Hence the title "table for four". I'm not very creative so I thought that was pretty good!


Anyway, I hope this is just a fun way to keep up with us as long as I can remember to update occasionally! Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. I look forward to seeing pics of your new little one soon! Hope you're feeling okay in these last days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to blogland! Its a fun way to keep up with friends lives. If you are ever interested....my blog is
    www.jamieandmeganbeck.blogspot.com
    take care

    Megan Beck (Swanton)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is way too cute..my friends do this too, and i always wondered how...loove the fall colors and Nora's little face! I think she looks more and more like you every day :)

    ReplyDelete