Saturday, October 31, 2009

A kink in the plan


Moving didn't go quite as smoothly for my parents as we had hoped...

Something caused the trailer to loose control on the highway and snap the hitch connecting it to the truck. This led to the trailer landing on it's side in the middle of 131 and the truck more than likely totaled.

Here is a photo of the trailer being loaded onto a flat bed. It was towed off the highway and there it sits. Hopefully the insurace people will make it over there Monday so it can be opened. I know my parents are anxious to see what condition their furniture is in.

These past few weeks have surely been interesting to say the least. This week alone Jamie and I were sued, I developed pink eye in both eyes,our roof is leaking, our basment is flooded, I came down with another cold. This was all in addition to crazy work schedules and Jamie shooting his first wedding! The Geysbeeks have hit an all time high in the realm of stress levels. It's almost to the point of being comical...well, almost. In the end though I refer back to my previous post. God is good ALL THE TIME!

1 comment:

  1. I failed to mention that Dad is fine. I guess that's a major detail to leave out. Sorry about that!

    ReplyDelete