Thursday, October 29, 2009

God is Good

Good Morning!

I woke up today with a feeling of relief. For the first time in over two weeks a weight has been lifted from my shoulders. God is good! I would like to say a HUGE “Thank You” to everyone! Your encouraging words and promises of prayer were exactly what my soul needed. I truly felt lifted up before the Lord and I am so thankful for all of you!

After much prayer and discussion Jamie and I have decided to go with what we feel is the safest option. We have decided on a scheduled c-section. Although my heart is sad over not being able to bring this baby into the world the “normal” way I find much peace in knowing that we are choosing the option with the least amount of “what if’s”. In the end we felt that the induction carried too many risks with it and we weren’t ready to put our little one into that type of situation. As an added bonus we have a little more time to finish preparing.

These last two weeks have been very busy with my parents packing up the house and lots and lots of clients wanting their last minute hair appointments. I am thankful for another week or two to prepare they way I’d like.

I will speak with the doctor sometime today and relay my decision and hopefully get a date on the calendar. How exciting!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you guys came to a decision you're comfortable with. Both my c-sections went really smooth, one being emergency, and the other being planned. It was a rather quick and easy recovery as well. The best advice I can give you is to get on your feet as soon as possible after the c-section. I know you'll do great!

    ReplyDelete